I know lots of people doing sports/games-themed summer reading programs. Here are some program ideas from my blog archives if you are looking for some inspiration.
- Life Size Chutes and Ladders (school age)
- Mascot Mania: Baseball (all ages)
- Maze Maker (school age/tween)
- Minecraft Madness (all ages, blog post will be live in May!)
- Minute to Win It (school age/tween) I have blogged several of these.
- Mother Goose Games (early childhood)
- Parachute Playtime (early childhood)
Please let me know if you try any of these programs and how they go!
Post a Comment