Here's what we did:
Opening rhyme: Let's All Do a Little Clapping (I actually did not learn this song from Jbrary and thus I had no idea you were supposed to sing it to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" so I... do not. I don't know how to describe how I sing it without actually making a video myself though) I changed the words to "and spread a little cheer" so I can do this year round and it has become my opening rhyme for my storytimes as well.
Story: Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin
- We Wave Our Scarves Together
- One Bright Scarf I chant this instead of singing
- Grandfather's Clock I use different words (Grandfather's clock, mother's kitchen clock, father's watch)
- Snow on the Grass (I adapted from Rain on the Grass)
- Popcorn Kernels
- Merry Go Round" from Kids Make Music, Babies Make Music Too This did not work so well, ha.
- "Popcorn" by Joanie Leeds (I was introduced to this rockin' song by Angie Manfredi suggesting Joanie's music for programs. I had never heard of her before!) We have a bunch of loofahs that we threw onto the chute for this song.
- "Rolling Ball" by The Learning Groove (Goovy Green)
- "Sleeping Bunnies" by Kathy Reid-Naiman (Tickles and Tunes) By request. I also like this version.
- "Old MacDonald" by The Learning Groove (Bouncy Blue)
- "One Two Three Whee!" by The Learning Groove (Goovy Green)
- "Itsy Bitsy Spider" by The Learning Groove (Yummy Yellow)
- "Moving In a Circle" by The Learning Groove (Rocking Red)
- "I Hear the Water" by The Learning Groove (Rocking Red) Great cool down, soothing song